anyone ever put a small block chevy in a coupe de ville?

  • Rich Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2005
      i have an 82 coupe de ville with a 4.1l V-6 4bbl and a th200 trans with
      the multi-case that will fit BOP and SBC bolt patterns and was going to
      just drop in a 350 and be done with it??? any problems you all
      forsee???
    • RGermain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2005
        An option in that car was the 350 5.7L DIESEL.

        I believe that this was an Olds engine....

        Check out http://www.geocities.com/atdnr

        and www.alicorne.com