85 fleetwood FWD hearse

  • falconx84
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2005
      So I'm working on rebuilding an old fleetwood, just wondering if
      anyone has any suggestions as far as finding a new/rebuilt motor for
      it. I'd like a performance motor, but I'll settle for a stock motor
      that runs. I also need some random parts and pieces like window lift
      motors, bench seat, steering wheel, and hood emblem.

      Let me know if you have any suggestions

      Thanks, Dave
    • Pat G.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
        Where are you located?
        I have a few Sedan de Ville's , 4.1 & 4.3 . Will sell completer cars only.
        Pat

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "falconx84"