425 in seville

  • troyallyn84
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      Hello, I have a '79 425ci engine with trans, that I would love to put
      it in a 1976 to 1979 Seville. Will it fit? Has it ever been done? I
      don't have the Seville yet, but when I do I want make it a 1/4 mile
      drag car. I know that the Sevilles came with 350's. It's not going to
      be tubbed, or cagged etc. Sadly, my wallet is much smaller than my
      Caddy's, so I will not be tweeking with the engine much. I want it to
      look bone stock - a sleeper. I've never personally seen a Cadillac
      Seville run the 1/4 mile before. I want to change that! Thanks, proud
      Cadillac owner Troy.
    • Sean Janne
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
        Hi Troy,
        I've seen the late 70's Sevilles with Big Block
        Chevys, so I'd guess a Cad engine would fit!

        http://mail.yahoo.com