Re: Lowering my 52

  • meisterclyde
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2005
      You can't without sacrificing ride quality.

      Just do it right, be patient, and you'll be satisfied with the results.

      Clyde

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Ben
      Bockover" <spark_coil@y...> wrote:

      > What is the cheepest way to lower my 52 Cadillac with out screwing it
      > up?

    • Ben Bockover
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2005
        I have been looking but i cant seem to find the lowring system i
        understand, is there any places you might think that would have any
        thing. Would i get just a genral lowering system wo would it have to
        be 52 Caddy specific.

        Ben

        --- In
        Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "meisterclyde"