Lowering my 52

  • Ben Bockover
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
      What is the cheepest way to lower my 52 Cadillac with out screwing it
      up?
    • meisterclyde
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2005
        You can't without sacrificing ride quality.

        Just do it right, be patient, and you'll be satisfied with the results.

        Clyde

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Ben
        Bockover" <spark_coil@y...> wrote:

        > What is the cheepest way to lower my 52 Cadillac with out screwing it
        > up?

      • Ben Bockover
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2005
          I have been looking but i cant seem to find the lowring system i
          understand, is there any places you might think that would have any
          thing. Would i get just a genral lowering system wo would it have to
          be 52 Caddy specific.

          Ben

          --- In
          Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "meisterclyde"