4.5 Allante Engine Replacing 4.1 from Fleetwood; anyone done one?

  • kevinmichaels2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      I'm wondering what kind of wiring exchange, if any, would be required.
      Has anyone here done one like this. I think that it should work pretty
      well. Any techs with knowledge on this subject?
    • William Lucke
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
        Are you using the Allante intake manifold? That's a big difference.

        Will

        From: "kevinmichaels2002" <kevinmichaels2002@...>
        >Subject: 4.5 Allante Engine Replacing 4.1 from Fleetwood; anyone done one?
        >
        >I'm wondering what kind of wiring exchange, if any, would be required.
        >Has anyone here done one like this. I think that it should work pretty
        >well. Any techs with knowledge on this subject?

      • Kevin Michaels
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
          Will, thanks for your post. Yes, im using the allante intake complete
          with 4.5 block etc. Do you know anything about wiring these engines?

          Kev

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, William
          Lucke <william.lucke@h...> wrote:

          > Are you using the Allante intake manifold? That's a big difference.
          >

          > Will
          >

          > From: "kevinmichaels2002" <kevinmichaels2002@y...>
          > >Subject: 4.5 Allante Engine Replacing 4.1 from Fleetwood; anyone
          done one?

          > >I'm wondering what kind of wiring exchange, if any, would be
          required.
          > >Has anyone here done one like this. I think that it should work
          pretty
          > >well. Any techs with knowledge on this subject?
          >

          > --
          10/4/2005