368

  • Hall, Tony, JCW
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Hello all,
      At the end of this month I'll be buying a 1980 Caddy Hearse with the 368
      motor (not 8-6-4).
      All I'm going to be using this car for is some fun cruising, and towing
      my 14' Shasta camper.
      I would REALLY like to put a 500 or 472 in it, but need to worry about
      mpg when I'm camping.

      What performance upgrades can I do to the 368 to improve torque and
      possibly mileage a bit.

      I'm new to Caddy's (at least performance) and don't really know what all
      is out there for them.

      Thanks

      Tony