Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] ????425 performance up-grades????

  • James Robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005

      stamps1ss <stamps1ss@...> wrote:
      I just found out about this association and I'm woundering if anyone
      can help me out with information regarding performance parts for both
      of my 425 cadi engines...where can I find parts and information in
      general

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • James Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005

        stamps1ss <stamps1ss@...> wrote:
        I just found out about this association and I'm woundering if anyone
        can help me out with information regarding performance parts for both
        of my 425 cadi engines...where can I find parts and information in
        general

        Got to www.500cid.com and you will find what you need from the CadFather

        Yahoo! for Good