????425 performance up-grades????

  • stamps1ss
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2005
      I just found out about this association and I'm woundering if anyone
      can help me out with information regarding performance parts for both
      of my 425 cadi engines...where can I find parts and information in
      general
    • James Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005

        stamps1ss <stamps1ss@...> wrote:
        I just found out about this association and I'm woundering if anyone
        can help me out with information regarding performance parts for both
        of my 425 cadi engines...where can I find parts and information in
        general

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • James Robinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005

          stamps1ss <stamps1ss@...> wrote:
          I just found out about this association and I'm woundering if anyone
          can help me out with information regarding performance parts for both
          of my 425 cadi engines...where can I find parts and information in
          general

          Got to www.500cid.com and you will find what you need from the CadFather

          Yahoo! for Good