Re: Digest Number 668

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2005
      Will,

      Don't bet on it. Unlike the exhaust side, the intake has only the
      atmosphere pushing it.

      If you don't believe me, do some looking out there for intake
      manifold design, and you'll see.

      btw - off topic, but 2" headers aren't enormous on a 500", esp a 5500-
      5800 rpm one.
      Regards,
      Dave

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com,