425 pan on a 472

  • roybilt@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2005
      here is my 472 with the 425 pan on it. works great!!!!!

      but heres my problem. swaybar is in the way of the oilfilter. relocator time i guess.
    • Sean Janne
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2005
        Looks good! You might want to use a 425 oil pump on
        the 472. It is angled up more, so that might give you
        the clearance you need. I run a ported 425 pump on my
        472.

        --- roybilt@... wrote:

        > here is my 472 with the 425 pan on it. works
        > great!!!!!
        >but heres my problem. swaybar is in the way of the
        > oilfilter. relocator time
        > i guess.

        Sean Janne
        2000 STS 4.6L Northstar