Differential ratios

  • Tommy Pierson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2005
      I know this has come up before, but I searched the boards & came up
      with nothing.

      I'm looking for the stock rear end ratios for the commercial chassis
      Fleetwood 75. Is it 3.15?
      I know some ambulances & limos came with a limited slip with a
      different ratio. I'm going to search the junkyards for a Dana 60 and I
      don't want to get a rear end that won't put up with the extra weight,
      but at the same time I'd like to get a little quicker take off.