Help your car with this

  • PAUL LIMA
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2005
      ROIL ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY OIL AND GAS ADDITIVES
      FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE

      MULTI PURPOSE METAL CONDITIONER
      This high-tech formulation contains no suspended
      solids such as Teflon or graphite. Unlike other oil
      treatments, Roil Gold does not contain films or
      coatings that can plug filters or cause buildup on
      internal moving parts. Rather, it creates a
      metal-conditioning system that reduces metal friction.

      Potential Benefits:
      Reduces engine heat by reducing friction and
      increasing heat transfer
      Guards against corrosive buildup
      Minimizes repair costs
      Improves engine efficiency
      Extends engine life
      Blends with petroleum or synthetic oils
      Conditions metallic surfaces to repel each other and
      reduce friction
      Increases fuel economy by improved glide
      Reduces maintenance cost by reducing drag
      Reduces cold start wear with easy turnover
      Reduces operation costs
      Extends drain cycles
      May improve engine power
      Usage: Use 12 ounces when you change your oil and
      filter at least every two or three oil changes. For
      engine treatment use one part Roil to 14 parts oil.
      Multi Purpose Metal Conditioner Easy Pour Spout

      HIGH PERFORMANCE FORMULA—Manual Transmission and
      Differential
      Roil Gold has been formulated to meet and exceed
      MIL-L-2105C and API service classification GL-2-GL-5
      for today’s high performance car and truck standard
      transmissions, differentials, axles, and power
      providers. Roil Gold reduces friction, improves fuel
      economy, and extends part life and service
      maintenance.
      Potential Benefits:
      Reduces friction
      Extends service life
      Reduces downtime
      Increases fuel efficiency
      Increases available horsepower
      Decreases operating temperatures
      Reduces maintenance
      Extends drain cycles
      Reduces noise levels
      Usage: Change gear oil and add to transmission and
      differential. For manual transmission treatment use
      one part Roil to 40 parts oil.
      ROIL GOLD to be added at ratio of 40 : 1
      QTS/Litres 5 8 12 15 20 25
      ROIL GOLD 4 oz 6.5oz 9.5oz 12 oz 16 oz 20 oz

      HIGH PERFORMANCE PROTECTION
      Roil Gold is formulated to provide an extraordinary
      level of performance in all approved automatic
      transmission fluids. This is especially important in
      engines of newer cars, which operate at higher rpm’s
      and temperatures.
      Potential Benefits:
      Increases performance in shifting gears
      Revitalizes O-rings and seals
      Reduces seal leakage
      Reduces downtime
      Reduces maintenance costs
      Reduces slippage
      Reduces gum and varnish buildup
      Reduces heat load
      Extends drain cycles

      Usage: Allow transmission to warm. Add Roil Gold
      through the fill spout. Do not overfill transmission.
      Repeat at fluid change or every 25,000 mi to 50,000
      mi. For automatic transmission treatment use one part
      Roil to 40 parts oil.
      ROIL GOLD to be added at ratio of 40 : 1
      QTS/Litres 5 8 12 15 20 25
      ROIL GOLD 4 oz 6.5oz 9.5oz 12 oz 16 oz 20 oz

      DIESEL ENGINE ADDITIVE
      In a time of increasing diesel consumption and tighter
      environmental protection regulations, Neways has
      manufactured a multi- functional diesel treatment to
      meet the greater demands placed on diesel fuels.
      Roil Treatment Diesel Fuel Additive is a cost-
      effective, technologically advanced treatment suitable
      for diesel engines. It is not suitable for use with
      gasoline fuel. (See information on Roil Treatment
      Upper Engine Fuel Additive.)
      There are no suspended solids contained in Roil
      Treatment Diesel Fuel Additive.
      Look at the potential!
      Meets the standards of the Cummins L- 10 superior
      detergency test
      Removes carbon deposits from injector tips
      Improves fuel economy
      Decreases smoke and lowers emissions
      Keeps pistons clean
      Decreases carbon damage and gives better oil economy.
      Reduces problems with ring sticking
      Stabilizes fuel during storage
      Protects fuel system from corrosion and rust
      Prevents damage to fuel system by water contamination
      Decreases filter blocking
      Increases fuel ignition quality
      Improves engine durability and reduces noise
      Usage
      For initial treatment: Add one 360 mL/ 12 oz. bottle
      per standard 60 L/ 16 gal. tankful of diesel.
      To maintain peak performance: Add 90- 120 mL/ 3- 4 oz.
      per standard 60 L/ 16 gal. tankful of diesel. For fuel
      tanks with differing capacities add 7.5- 10 mL/. 25-.
      33 oz. of Roil for every 5 L/ 1.3 gal. of fuel.
      To rejuvenate: Every six months add one 360 mL/ 12 oz.
      bottle of Roil per standard 60 L/ 16 gal. tankful of
      diesel. For fuel tanks with differing capacities add
      30 mL/ 1oz. of Roil for every 5L/ 1.3gal of fuel.
      How much Roil Treatment Diesel Fuel Additive do I add
      initially?
      Diesel tank size
      5L/ 1.3gal.
      10L/ 2.6gal.
      20L/ 5.2gal.
      30L/ 7.8gal.
      40L/ 10.4gal.
      50L/ 13gal.
      60L/ 15.6gal. Roil
      30mL/ 1oz.
      60mL/ 2oz.
      120mL/ 4oz.
      180mL/ 6oz.
      240mL/ 8oz.
      300mL/ 10oz.
      360mL/ 12oz.
      Repeat every 6 months.
      How much Roil Treatment Diesel Fuel Additive do I add
      to each tankful to maintain peak performance?
      Diesel
      5L/ 1.3gal.
      10L/ 2.6gal.
      20L/ 5.2gal.
      30L/ 7.8gal.
      40L/ 10.4gal.
      50L/ 13gal.
      60L/ 15.6gal. Roil (mL/ oz.)
      7.5- 10/. 25-. 33
      15- 20/. 5-. 67
      30- 40/ 1- 1.33
      45- 60/ 1.5- 2
      60- 80/ 2- 2.67
      75- 100/ 2.5- 3.33
      90- 120/ 3- 4

      GASOLINE FUEL SYSTEM ADDITIVE
      Roil Treatment Upper Engine Fuel Additive is an
      advanced, economical formula designed to increase fuel
      efficiency and power while maintaining reduced
      emissions.
      You can use Roil Treatment Upper Engine Fuel Additive
      with leaded, unleaded, and two- stroke fuel. (For use
      with diesel fuel, see the information on the Roil
      Treatment Diesel Fuel Additive.)
      There are no suspended solids contained in the Roil
      Treatment Upper Engine Fuel Additive, and
      consequently, it will not harm catalytic converters or
      oxygen sensors. Roil Treatment Upper Engine Fuel
      Additive is suitable for use in all types of gas-
      driven engines including trucks, cars, motorcycles,
      power boats, lawn mowers, gardening equipment, etc.
      Look at the potential!
      Increased power and acceleration
      Improved/ Increased fuel economy
      Stops knocking, pinging and after- run
      Reduces emissions (environmentally friendly)
      Eliminates stalling, rough idling, and hesitation
      Cleans fuel system, dissolves internal sludge, gum,
      and varnish build up
      Extends life of parts and the length of time between
      service checks
      Usage
      For initial treatment: Add one 360 mL/ 12 oz. bottle
      per standard 60 L/ 16 gal. tankful of gas.
      To maintain peak performance: Add 60 mL/ 2oz. per
      standard 60 L/ 16 gal. tankful of gas. For fuel tanks
      with differing capacities add 5mL/. 2oz of Roil for
      every 5L/ 1.3gal. of fuel.
      To rejuvenate: Every six months add one 360mL/ 12oz.
      bottle of Roil per standard 60L/ 16gal. tankful of
      petrol. For fuel tanks with differing capacities add
      30mL/ 1oz. of Roil for every 5L/ 1.3gal. of fuel.
      How much Roil Treatment Upper Engine Fuel Additive do
      I add initially?
      Petrol tank size
      5L/ 1.3gal.
      10L/ 2.6gal.
      20L/ 5.2gal.
      30L/ 7.8gal.
      40L/ 10.4gal.
      50L/ 13gal.
      60L/ 15.6gal. Roil
      30mL/ 1oz.
      60mL/ 2oz.
      120mL/ 4oz.
      180mL/ 6oz.
      240mL/ 8oz.
      300mL/ 10oz.
      360mL/ 12oz.
      Repeat every six months. How much Roil Treatment Upper
      Engine Fuel Additive do I add to each tankful to
      maintain peak performance?
      Petrol tank size
      5L/ 1.3gal.
      10L/ 2.6gal.
      20L/ 5.2gal.
      30L/ 7.8gal.
      40L/ 10.4gal.
      50L/ 13gal.
      60L/ 15.6gal. Roil
      5mL/. 2oz.
      10mL/. 3oz.
      20mL/. 6oz.
      30mL/ 1oz.
      40mL/ 1.3oz.
      50mL/ 1.6oz.
      60mL/ 2oz.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Jacob Vogelpohl
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 21, 2005

        what would it take to build your own intake for a 500 cad? i want to build a lt-1 style intake for my engine (want it to look stock in my 94 buick roadmaster estate wagon) i was thinkin a short tunnel ram style with a throttlle body on the end? is it possible? its really a street engine. so how would i build the intake so im not killin low end torqe?

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
          Jacob,

          You talking dry intake with port injectors? If so, you could cross the
          runners from side to side, even U-turning them back around, into the
          side of the plenum, on the opposite side. Like an tuned port chev
          intake. I'd make the runners as long as possible.
          Dave

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Jacob
          Vogelpohl <vogey@y...> wrote:

          > what would it take to build your own intake for a 500 cad? i want to
          build a lt-1 style intake for my engine (want it to look stock in my 94
          buick roadmaster estate wagon) i was thinkin a short tunnel ram style
          with a throttlle body on the end? is it possible? its really a street
          engine. so how would i build the intake so im not killin low end torqe?

          > ---------------------------------
        • Jacob Vogelpohl
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
            what do you mean by dry?? it sounds like it is, i want a multi port fuel injection, not tbi,  wont suport enough HP barly 400 im told and i want the look of the lt-1 or TPI that would be suficent, so how do i figure out runner size? i was thinkin 2'' runners, i don't want to kill low end tourque, but i don't want to choke it on the top end either, it will need to breath to 5500-5800 RPM

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
              Jacob,

              Dry = no fuel in the intake, as in tbi.

              Not sure, but I doubt that 2" o.d. would feed a 5500-5800 rpm 500.
              Dave

              Vogelpohl <vogey@y...> wrote:
              > what do you mean by dry?? it sounds like it is, i want a multi port
              fuel injection, not tbi, wont suport enough HP barly 400 im told and
              i want the look of the lt-1 or TPI that would be suficent, so how do
              i figure out runner size? i was thinkin 2'' runners, i don't want to
              kill low end tourque, but i don't want to choke it on the top end
              either, it will need to breath to 5500-5800 RPM

              > david brode <dbrode@h...> wrote:Jacob,
              >
              > You talking dry intake with port injectors? If so, you could cross
              the
              > runners from side to side, even U-turning them back around, into
              the
              > side of the plenum, on the opposite side. Like an tuned port chev
              > intake. I'd make the runners as long as possible.
              > Dave
              >

              > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Jacob
              > Vogelpohl <vogey@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > what would it take to build your own intake for a 500 cad? i want
              > build a lt-1 style intake for my engine (want it to look stock in
              my 94
              > buick roadmaster estate wagon) i was thinkin a short tunnel ram
              style
              > with a throttlle body on the end? is it possible? its really a
              street
              > engine. so how would i build the intake so im not killin low end
              torqe?

              > > ---------------------------------

              > Cadillac engine Cadillac car

              Service.

              > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Jacob Vogelpohl
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
                hmm.. how about square tubing to match the ports? and how big should i make the plenium (can't spell sorry) and how can i bend the tubing at home?

                Vogelpohl <vogey@y...> wrote:
                > what do you mean by dry?? it sounds like it is, i want a multi port
                fuel injection, not tbi,  wont suport enough HP barly 400 im told and
                i want the look of the lt-1 or TPI that would be suficent, so how do
                i figure out runner size? i was thinkin 2'' runners, i don't want to
                kill low end tourque, but i don't want to choke it on the top end
                either, it will need to breath to 5500-5800 RPM

                > david brode <dbrode@h...> wrote:Jacob,
                >
                > You talking dry intake with port injectors? If so, you could cross
                the
                > runners from side to side, even U-turning them back around, into
                the
                > side of the plenum, on the opposite side. Like an tuned port chev
                > intake. I'd make the runners as long as possible.
                > Dave
                >

                > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Jacob
                > Vogelpohl <vogey@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > what would it take to build your own intake for a 500 cad? i want
                > build a lt-1 style intake for my engine (want it to look stock in
                my 94
                > buick roadmaster estate wagon) i was thinkin a short tunnel ram
                style
                > with a throttlle body on the end? is it possible? its really a
                street
                > engine. so how would i build the intake so im not killin low end
                torqe?

                > > ---------------------------------
                > >  Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

                > Cadillac engine Cadillac car

                Service.

                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27, 2005
                  Jacob,

                  Square [actually rectangle] tubing would work, but I have no idea how
                  you would bend it at home.

                  Realize that the ideal runner would be larger at the plenum, and
                  taper as it goes to the valve. You can find info out there, as well
                  as books on intake manifold design.

                  Remember the ACME intake. It had long ports that did not taper. Made
                  very good mid-range, but even with two fours, it killed top end bad.
                  Iirc, it peaked at 4000 or so.

                  There's all sorts of engineering-eze used to size a plenum.

                  Finally, if I was going to port efi a caddy, I'd use a 2115 edel, and
                  get the thing running, then worry about building the "ideal" intake
                  later. A stock edel isn't going to allow 5800 on a 500", but then
                  neither will iron heads, unless they are ported by someone that
                  really knows what they are doing. Imo, fwiw, the camshaft needed for
                  a 5500-5800 rpm caddy and most home-brew efi systems aren't going to
                  like each other.
                  Dave

                • Jacob Vogelpohl
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 27, 2005
                    in the end im lookin for 500 hp and 600 ftlbs 10.5-1 comp. with the 15 series cam from mts
                    RPM Range; 2200-5400 / Advertised Duration Range; 286-295 / Duration @ .050 Range: 230-238 / Valve Lift Range: .540"- .550"

                    so 5500-5800 may be pushing it..im pullin out a lt-1 350 and replacing it with the cad 500 and i want it to look modern, serpentine belts and everything, do the newer b-bodys (91-96) have the same mounts as the older ones? i originally had this 500 in my 83 delta 88 and she's gone frame stands n all... i beleave i got them out of a 77 coupe deville anyways will those same frame stands bolt in??

                    http://mail.yahoo.com