northstar internals

  • googy83
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 10:13 PM
      wondering if any body has had experience putting nos to a northstar.
      since i can't seem to find anything on the interals of the motor. if
      any body new anything on that too it would be helpful. thanks alot
    • William Lucke
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20 5:31 AM
        www.chrfab.com

        I got a set of Eagle rods from e-bay and had Ross cut a custom set of
        pistons. Still in the process of putting that engine together. Sealed Power
        makes a reasonably nice ring set.

        Will