Ferrari Enzo Body Plans are now available

  • kitcar_plans
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      To Kitcar builders,
      http://www.projectdiablo.com/ferrari_enzo_buynow.html
      We are glad to offer you our new set of body plans - the Ferrari Enzo
      book. It contains more than 90 pages usefull information. More than 70
      body patterns. Short description of the process. High quality photos.
      Full technical specification. A CD with the complete 3D model of the
      car in 3D Max and AutoCAD format. A complete user manual is included.
      Also the electric and mechanical schemes are included, wiring, wheel
      alignment, fuel and oil systems and almost everything you need to
      complete the car.
      http://www.projectdiablo.com/ferrari_enzo_buynow.html
      Also we have sets of body plans for other supercars like Lamborghini
      Diablo, Ferrari F40, Ferrari F50, Ferrari f348t, Bugatti EB110 and Ford
      GT40.
      Visit us at www.projectdiablo.com