1976 cadillac convertible, mint condition, 630 miles all original

  • jagrette68
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hi! I hope that it is okay that I post this here.. I am selling a 1976
      cadillac covertible. It is emerald green with white leather interior,
      black carpets, fully loaded, all electric even the 8 track player works
      just like new. It has a white convertible top and comes white the hard
      top also. It has 630 miles on it .. That's right just 630 original
      miles. It has big white wall tires. This car has never been driven in
      the winter and has only been drive in car shows. This car is showroom
      quality. If interested pleqase email me at itselvirababy@... or
      call me at 1-724-758-3180... Thanks,
      Tracy
    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
        sure it does.
      • doug and deborah snyder snyder
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1 10:23 AM

          Doug & Deb Snyder
          Snyder Associates

            convertible, mint condition, 630 miles all original

            > sure it does.

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "Cadillac_Performance_Association" on the web.

            Service.