Cadillac Mozelle in the Detroit News

  • Arthur Orofino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 5:32 PM
      Hello Buddy!,

      Hi Everyone,

      Check out the article and pictures printed in the Detroit News today on the Cadillac Mozelle. It is now in the Don Massey Cadillac Showroom in Plymouth, Michigan if you would like to have a closer look at it. We have decided to sell the Cadillac Mozelle instead of auctioning it. You can reach me at 248-895-1649 or e-mail me at aorofino28@.... You can find the link for the Detroit News article from our website.

      To see my website please click on one of the links below:

      http://themozelle.com

      or

      http://themozelle.com.futuresite.register.com

      Take Care,