Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Digest Number 642

  • Gil McDavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      would you be willing to shipp the motor the southern cali, los angeles?

      Gil

      Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/lkiolB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. 472 for sale
      From: roybilt@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:06:26 EDT
      From: roybilt@...
      Subject: 472 for sale

      i have a 1973 cadillac 472 with transmission for sale. just pulled this out
      of a wrecked 73 coupe de ville. i bought the car for the motor. was gonna put
      it in my 37 pontiac coupe, but i would have to move the firewall back about 6
      inches and i just dont want to do that. the motor runs, did not smoke or knock,
      but needs new points and plugs. looks like a fairly new cap and rotor on it.
      transmission seemed ok, but we only drove it around the yard. the waterpump
      shaft was broke off in the wreck, so it will need a new water pump. i am asking
      200.00 for the motor and transmission. i will try to answer any questions as
      best as i can. the motor is located in new plymouth ohio, about 60 miles south
      east of columbus.

      i also have a set of finned mag wheels that will fit a cadillac. they need a
      good cleaning. the bolt pattern is 5 on 5". asking 40.00 for all 4
      wheels/tires.

      thanks,
      Roy

      [This message contained attachments]