472 for sale

  • roybilt@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      i have a 1973 cadillac 472 with transmission for sale. just pulled this out of a wrecked 73 coupe de ville. i bought the car for the motor. was gonna put it in my 37 pontiac coupe, but i would have to move the firewall back about 6 inches and i just dont want to do that. the motor runs, did not smoke or knock, but needs new points and plugs. looks like a fairly new cap and rotor on it. transmission seemed ok, but we only drove it around the yard. the waterpump shaft was broke off in the wreck, so it will need a new water pump. i am asking 200.00 for the motor and transmission. i will try to answer any questions as best as i can. the motor is located in new plymouth ohio, about 60 miles south east of columbus.

      i also have a set of finned mag wheels that will fit a cadillac. they need a good cleaning. the bolt pattern is 5 on 5". asking 40.00 for all 4 wheels/tires.

      thanks,
      Roy