Re: 4.9 Performance-Help!

  • William Lucke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 7:12 PM
      Allante intake manifold, if you can find one, is supposedly good for 20 HP,
      although I've never seen a dyno comparison showcasing this.
      John Lagler who runs www.fieroaddiction.com has done a 4.9 with ported
      heads, reground cam, valvetrain mods, and some other stuff and ran low 13's
      with it in a Fiero.

      Will