57 Cadi engine swap question

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hello, does anyone here have any information on doing an engine swap on
      my 57 coupe deville? The original motor threw a rod [and it was so
      beautiful, number 1 reason I bought the car} So now we are thinking of
      dropping in a 454 chevy motor & trans. My uncle says he has a 472ci out
      of a late 70's Cad. but my husband wants to put in a 350ci. I want
      more-like a 454! has anybody done this? will a 454 fit? any words of
      advice is appreciated!
    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2005
        try www.500cid.com its been discused in the forum.ps.i have a 500 cad
        in my chevy truck.
      • Dee
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
          Thanks, they have great parts and information!