chat

  • rfb92345
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002
      Let's all try to get a standard chat time that we can all meet. Any
      suggestions?
    • rfb92345
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002
      • gafmasterslash@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002
          i work second shift mon-thur so im not home after 2:00pm on these days. any
          other time would be great for me.---tom
        • Cody Carson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 8, 2002

            I'll be online a lot during the week days for the next few weeks, but then I won't be around a computer very much. I'm doing a lot of work online right now, and so I won't be able to come to the chat room very much, however, you can e-mail me if you want to invite me to a specific chat and I will do my best to be there. I get tons of phone calls that knock me off line, and plenty of interruptions during that time as well. I have a lot I'd like to talk about and would like to share some about my projects too-I don't have a scanner and can't find the time to go get the pics uploaded. My Cad projects are: ['70 Eldorado (my first car- in storage last 15 yrs.)] ['82 Eldorado w/ 472 (uses stock computer-has TBI-but motor now knocks)] ['72 Fast back Mustang w/ 500 (stock motor at present-unfinished-car in storage w/ rusted out trunk and bad gas tank)] Also I have a whole list of planned Cad projects-some are cool, some are strange, but all have to wait on money and time. Sound familiar? Ha, ha. When I get the time that I never seem to have, I'll share some of the data about the swap process in the '82 Eldo and the 'stang as posted messages so the information won't disappear in the chat room. By the way, thanks for joining the club, and please help me keep it advertised to people-but let's not plug it so much on Al's message board that he kicks me off of it. I hope he likes the club abd would put a link to it on his site, but I don't see that happening since others can advertise here as well. I built this club for everyone. Let's use it to further the motor sport that we love.

            Cody

          • rfb92345
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002
              Where's the weekly chat at. This is the second week I've tried, but
              got nowhere.
            • Joe Oiler
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002
                --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "rfb92345"
                <rfb92345@y...> wrote:
                > Where's the weekly chat at. This is the second week I've tried, but
                > got nowhere.

                People were having trouble with the chat that is connected with this
                board, me included.
                We've been starting a Yahoo chat room thru the main Yahoo chat site.
                I started one tonight but nobody found it.
                We had a good session last week, though.
                In the future I'll try to send a reminder with instructions on how to
                find the room.

                Thanks for trying,
                Joe
              • rfb92345