Re: Cool Deal....

  • gafmasterslash
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6 10:43 PM
      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "ja70cad" <juan@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hey Cody, it was a good idea getting this group going. Let's hope
      it
      > becomes an excellence resource for us Caddy guys. And girls, too..
      lol
      > Just posted some pics of my car too...
      >
      > Juan Ayon
      >
      > ps. How's the movie thing working out?

      juan,
      that has to be on of the best looking caddys ive EVER seen. you
      rollin' on 20's? your car is dope!!!---tom
    • ja70cad
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7 6:08 PM
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
        <gafmasterslash@a...> wrote:
        > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "ja70cad" <juan@b...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hey Cody, it was a good idea getting this group going. Let's hope
        > it
        > > becomes an excellence resource for us Caddy guys. And girls,
        too..
        > lol
        > > Just posted some pics of my car too...
        > >
        > > Juan Ayon
        > >
        > > ps. How's the movie thing working out?
        >

        > juan,
        > that has to be on of the best looking caddys ive EVER seen. you
        > rollin' on 20's? your car is dope!!!---tom

        Hey Tom, thanks for the props...
        They're 17's, believe it or not..
        Juan
      • wildcatkit52
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7 8:49 PM
          Nice car man! Why don't you tell us about it! I would like to
          hear about what you have done under the hood myself...
          wildcatkit52
        • Cody Carson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8 11:16 AM

            Juan,

            Thanks for the complement on the club. About the movie information-well, at least for now, I seem to loose credibility when I talk about about it to my fellow Cadillac engine buffs. No one wants to believe a film producer would chat on the MTS message board, or much less build a Cad club on the net. So here (on this forum), I will be reluctant to talk about that stuff. All I will say at this time, is that I'm raising funds for a film to be shot in Little Rock, and I hope to have all the money raised by August 1st so I can film in September. We can communicate directly in the chat room on that subject, or you can find me live on Yahoo Messenger as hollywood_evangelist. You can link to my web site from that profile and catch the latest info-I am trying to update my web site now as I get time.

            Cody

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9 12:23 AM
              Thanks Wildcat,
              The pics show the car before I lowered it about 4". I think it looks
              even better now. I'll have to take some pics soon and post them. As
              far as the engine goes it's a 76 500 bored .040 over with 10:1
              pistons, 76cc "950" heads pocket ported, MTS #15 cam, true roller
              timing set, Pertronix Ignitor, MSD 6A ignition controller, Edelbrock
              intake, Holley Street Avenger 770 cfm, Sanderson blockhugger headers,
              2-1/2" duals with Flowmasters, and 2400 stall Edge Racing torque
              converter. Meats are 275/40/17's in the rear and 245/45/17's up
              front. Wheels are Boyds Imperials. I'll be intalling a 150 - 200 shot
              of nitrous soon too. I can't wait! Actually I have to get the motor
              back in the car first.. I broke a piston a while back and I just
              about got her buttoned back up and ready to roll... Well if there's
              anything else you want to know.......
              Juan Ayon

              --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "wildcatkit52"