Coupe DeVille engine swap

  • pretender_pd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2005
      Hello...thought someone out there might be able to help me. I own two
      coupe deville's, one has a bad motor and one has a bad transmission.
      I am trying to figure out how difficult it will be to switch the
      motors. The good motor is out of a 1987 1/2, the other is a 90. Does
      anyone know how compatible they are or where I could look to find out?