Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Hollander interchange

  • RGermain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2005
      I have the 58 th edition of the Chassis (trans, brakes, Suspension/steering and axle) that covers late '70's up to '92.

      Looking at the Caddy section on transmissions, I see no listing for transverse or longitudinal.

      Only RWD or FWD.

      Tom McKenna <TRAVELER@...> wrote:
      Not sure on that question, as my book only goes to 1956 - If I can remember, I will check the new editions out at my chum's wrecking yard and let you know.

      Tom

       ,
      Do they say specificly if - for instance - a FWD car is transverse or
      longitudinal?