Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: quadrajet numbers needed

  • Jerry Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 23, 2005
      Finally got down to the shop and found the carburetor from the 74 472
      engine. Its stamped Rochester Quadrajet. The only #s I could find on
      exterior were: 7043234 and under that 10031. Hope that is helpful to you.
      Re. getting it set up right: Getting harder and harder to find good
      carburetor technicians as its been 20 years since carburetors were put on
      cars.
      Jerry Brown

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 23, 2005
        i going to send mine to jet performance.