RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Carb for 73 472

  • Pollorey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2005
      Sounds like your choke is not closing when cold.

      Is the carb clean? Start by a good cleaning with carb cleaner and then some
      WD40 around the choke plate and secondaries. Make sure the small links on
      the passenger side are clean and free to move. With the car cold both the
      secondaries and the primaries should be closed from view...completely

      Good luck!