Bill Mitchell's 1974 Cadillac Mozelle

  • Arthur Orofino
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hello Buddy!,

      Hi Everyone,

      The 1974 Cadillac “Mozelle” is a "of a one of a kind" work of art. It was designed and owned by William Mitchell, former vice president of General Motors. In 1991, at auction the bid went to 2.1 million; it was a "no sale". It is now up for auction with no reserve and will go to the highest bidder.

      To learn more about the “Mozelle” and how to place a bid, please visit my site:

      http://www.themozelle.com

      Regards,

      Art Orofino

      To see my website please click on one of the links below:

      http://themozelle.com

      or

      http://themozelle.com.futuresite.register.com

      Take Care,