RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 73 Fleetwood Headlights

  • Jerry Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
      Don't know too much about cadillac specifically but most headlights have a
      fusible link which is part of the headlight wiring and it may have blown.
      Can't offer much help in locating it. Sorry.
      Jerry Brown

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
        It could be the headlight switch itself,
        or the dimmer switch. Most likely the
        dimmer switch.

        Preston III

        --- "Tony D. Cato" <deacon_cato@...> wrote:

        > The other night I went to turn my headlights on and got nothing.
        > Every other light works and no fuses are blown. Can anyone please
        > help before I end up spending unneeded capitol. THANKS!

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Tony D. Cato
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2005
          Thanks for the feedback. At least I have an idea now.
        • Tony D. Cato
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2005
            Thanks for the info.