73 Fleetwood Headlights

  • Tony D. Cato
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
      The other night I went to turn my headlights on and got nothing.
      Every other light works and no fuses are blown. Can anyone please
      help before I end up spending unneeded capitol. THANKS!
    • Jerry Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
        Don't know too much about cadillac specifically but most headlights have a
        fusible link which is part of the headlight wiring and it may have blown.
        Can't offer much help in locating it. Sorry.
        Jerry Brown

        The other night I went to turn my headlights on and got nothing.
        Every other light works and no fuses are blown. Can anyone please
        help before I end up spending unneeded capitol. THANKS!
      • Preston III
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
          It could be the headlight switch itself,
          or the dimmer switch. Most likely the
          dimmer switch.

          Preston III

          --- "Tony D. Cato" <deacon_cato@...> wrote:

          > The other night I went to turn my headlights on and got nothing.
          > Every other light works and no fuses are blown. Can anyone please
          > help before I end up spending unneeded capitol. THANKS!

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • Tony D. Cato
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2005
            Thanks for the feedback. At least I have an idea now.
          • Tony D. Cato
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2005
              Thanks for the info.