whats up

  • fletchjz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 4:15 PM
      Does this site still work or not?
    • rse1805
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 4:57 PM
        I'm pretty sure they use this for archiving for the MTS board.

        http://members.boardhost.com/BadCad/

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "fletchjz"
        <jimzenor@c...> wrote:
        > Does this site still work or not?
      • ja70cad
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29 7:20 PM
          Yes it does work, Fletch...
          As already mentioned ONE of the uses for this board is to archive ANY
          important and relevent Caddy related info from the MTS messageboard,
          or any other location for that matter. Most members have migrated
          here from other established messageboards so not many inquiries are
          posted here. But, feel free to post something if you like, post pics
          of your project, etc, etc....

          Juan