Re: Northstar Swap into a DeLorean

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
      Tony,
      Try a google search for northstar+swap, northstar+swap+cadillac,
      etc. You find many groups/furums and I bet you'll find help. Fyi,
      I've found that google is really better than other search engines.

      Btw - sounds like a nice swap. That 231 was a sad excuse in that
      chassis. What an exhaust system too, esp the cat! I built a test pipe
      for one some time ago....
      Good luck!
      Dave

      , atrtgo--- In
      Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "dmc_delorean_2000"
      <dmc_delorean_2000@y...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > Im new to the fourm, and maybe can find some help and advice here.
      Im

      www.DYNATECHMOTORSPORTS.COM,
      > and they robbed me. went out of bussiness with my damn wiring and
      > computer. I've looked into a few places that sell wiring harnesses
      > and computers to run the engine "stand alone" but only for
      Northstars