[Cadillac_Performance_Association] hoodia SPAM retribution

  • Preston III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Darn it, but how the heck is this SPAM getting past
      the group moderator? (I cleaned up my French, it
      was much more colorful)

      =====
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

      When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me."

      Preston, Tim, or Mr Bond. . . . They're all me!

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo