New to caddi's need some help here

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that sell parts or post
      any information on a 1981 Caddi Fleetwood Brougham. I am going to
      purchase one to fix up and i am a gear head as well. I want to also
      find out the specs on it's 6.0l, emissions system components and what
      kind of upgrades can i perform and does emissions matter in 1981...
      lol

      If anyone could help me find this out, i would really appriciate.
      Thanks

      Rich J.