95 SLS with 323,000 miles

  • xstiffdogx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hello, I have not posted here before but have been a member for a
      while. Just thought that I would let everyone know that I have a
      95 SLS that just went over 323,000 miles a couple of days ago and up
      until now has kept it's original equipment(other then brakes). I
      have the wheel bearings going bad in the front left and got the
      infamous "Service Ride Control" message at about 318,000. Other
      then that, it runs like a top and will still walk right up to the
      115mph area where the computer kills the fun.
    • Morgan Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        thats great to here since i have a 94 sls with 87k on
        it!! love o here of the N* going for tons of miles
        its a great motor

        http://mail.yahoo.com