Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Auto Warranty

  • Sean Janne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      I'd be weary about the weary about the warranty
      companies. I got burned with the whole Warranty Gold
      deal. I now have American Auto Warranty for my 2000
      STS and Continental Warranty for my 1994 Deville.
      Both are insured by the same company, MEPCO, which is
      one of the largest insurers.
      Both of those companies offer very similar coverage,
      which covers dang near everything on my STS up to 100k
      miles. Not as much on my 94 Deville, because it is
      older. I'd check them out as well

      Good luck!,
      Sean Janne
      2000 STS