Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: Anyone ever put any thought into a RWD 85'eldo?

  • johnson kevin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2005
      so you're going to 403/425 combo?

      mpascino_ny <mpascino@...> wrote:

      Fitting the engine into the car is a bolt in install.  Get all the
      brackets from a 368 eldorado or sevile.  The blocks are the same
      externally for the most part.  Once you rip all the garbage out of
      the engine compartment and put the 500 in it will almost look like
      the engine is smaller....  Take my advise though, you will be able to
      ruin transmissions on command if you use the 325-4l.  If you are
      series about doing it, get a 425 trans from an early eldo and put it
      in.  It's a lot of work  but it will be fun right?  I have all the
      parts sitting in the garage, it's just one of those things I"haven't
      got around to"....

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "kp5002002"