Re: can i swap 425 trans in place of a 325...how?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
      Kevin,

      Not with factory innards. The 200R4s can be modded to live behind
      some really stout turbo'd GNs, but afaik, it takes lots of costly
      aftermarket parts. A standard rebuilt 325 isn't going to last long,
      imo.
      Dave

      Service.

    • johnson kevin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2005
        i think you're right...we have one of the top 200r4 specialty shops here locally in the Houston, Tx area...i'm going to check with them about the 325.