RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] ID Cadillac engine

  • Tom McKenna
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2004
       Jerry - go back and search in the archives for the list - this came up a year or so ago I recall, and one of the members did outline how to get close at least - I may be wrong on this, but I think the only true way is to take the heads off and visually check them and the pistons to see what you have - I know it was discussed at length.  Hope that helps

      Tom