AC components for a 73 Eldo

  • Steven Critchfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      Just letting it be known that I have available for the first person to
      arrange pickup the whole AC gear for a '73 Eldo. I took great care
      removing it all so as to not depressurize the system. Included is the
      compressor, both heat exchangers and whatever else was attached to or
      around the freon lines.

      Essentially I removed the whole dog house that enclosed the cabin heat
      exchanger and moved the radiator so I could pull the front heat
      exchanger out.

      I don't need it, nor do I want it, but I would rather someone with a
      need get it rather than trying to find a junk yard that would take it.

      BTW, location is in Nashville TN.
      --
      Steven Critchfield <yahoo@...>