Cool Deal....

  • ja70cad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2002
      Hey Cody, it was a good idea getting this group going. Let's hope it
      becomes an excellence resource for us Caddy guys. And girls, too.. lol
      Just posted some pics of my car too...

      Juan Ayon

      ps. How's the movie thing working out?
    • gafmasterslash
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2002
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "ja70cad" <juan@b...>
        wrote:
        > Hey Cody, it was a good idea getting this group going. Let's hope
        it
        > becomes an excellence resource for us Caddy guys. And girls, too..
        lol
        > Just posted some pics of my car too...
        >
        > Juan Ayon
        >
        > ps. How's the movie thing working out?

        juan,
        that has to be on of the best looking caddys ive EVER seen. you
        rollin' on 20's? your car is dope!!!---tom
      • ja70cad
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2002
          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
          <gafmasterslash@a...> wrote:
          > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "ja70cad" <juan@b...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hey Cody, it was a good idea getting this group going. Let's hope
          > it
          > > becomes an excellence resource for us Caddy guys. And girls,
          too..
          > lol
          > > Just posted some pics of my car too...
          > >
          > > Juan Ayon
          > >
          > > ps. How's the movie thing working out?
          >

          > juan,
          > that has to be on of the best looking caddys ive EVER seen. you
          > rollin' on 20's? your car is dope!!!---tom

          Hey Tom, thanks for the props...
          They're 17's, believe it or not..
          Juan
        • wildcatkit52
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2002
            Nice car man! Why don't you tell us about it! I would like to
            hear about what you have done under the hood myself...
            wildcatkit52
          • Cody Carson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 8, 2002

              Juan,

              Thanks for the complement on the club. About the movie information-well, at least for now, I seem to loose credibility when I talk about about it to my fellow Cadillac engine buffs. No one wants to believe a film producer would chat on the MTS message board, or much less build a Cad club on the net. So here (on this forum), I will be reluctant to talk about that stuff. All I will say at this time, is that I'm raising funds for a film to be shot in Little Rock, and I hope to have all the money raised by August 1st so I can film in September. We can communicate directly in the chat room on that subject, or you can find me live on Yahoo Messenger as hollywood_evangelist. You can link to my web site from that profile and catch the latest info-I am trying to update my web site now as I get time.

              Cody

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2002
                Thanks Wildcat,
                The pics show the car before I lowered it about 4". I think it looks
                even better now. I'll have to take some pics soon and post them. As
                far as the engine goes it's a 76 500 bored .040 over with 10:1
                pistons, 76cc "950" heads pocket ported, MTS #15 cam, true roller
                timing set, Pertronix Ignitor, MSD 6A ignition controller, Edelbrock
                intake, Holley Street Avenger 770 cfm, Sanderson blockhugger headers,
                2-1/2" duals with Flowmasters, and 2400 stall Edge Racing torque
                converter. Meats are 275/40/17's in the rear and 245/45/17's up
                front. Wheels are Boyds Imperials. I'll be intalling a 150 - 200 shot
                of nitrous soon too. I can't wait! Actually I have to get the motor
                back in the car first.. I broke a piston a while back and I just
                about got her buttoned back up and ready to roll... Well if there's
                anything else you want to know.......
                Juan Ayon

                --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "wildcatkit52"