new member!

  • fivehundocutlass
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hi All,
      I just joined this group. It has alot more members than I expected
      for a Cad Performance site (suprised).

      I currently have a 72 Olds Cutlass with a Cad 500. Its a basic
      rebuild, turned crank, ARP rod bolts, rings & bearings. Cad Company
      120 cam kit. Stock intake and exhaust manifolds, 800 quadrajet and A/C
      (not charged yet). Lots of one legger burnouts at will. I will be
      getting some traction when the money tree grows some more dollars. Its
      a low comp '76 engine by the way. used a Cad Company install kit.

      I put a 500 in an 84 buick Regal about 5 years ago but that didnt
      come out as clean as this install. I had to sell it due to being off
      work so never finished, but learned alot of lessons the first time.

      I will try to post some pictures sometime. Im not too hot on the
      computer.