Fwd: [FCIR] Do-Not-Call List For Cell Phones

  • gomersinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      Do-Not-Call List

      A directory of cell phone numbers will soon be published for all consumers to have access to. This will open the doors for solicitors to call you on your cell phones, using up precious minutes that we pay lots of money for.  The Federal Trade Commission has set up a "do not call" list. You can enter both your residential numbers and your cell phone numbers.  To be included on the "do not call" list, you must call from the number you wish to register. The number is 1-888-382-1222 OR you can go to their web site at http://www.donotcall.gov and add your number to the do not call list.

      People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.-George Orwell

      Do you Yahoo!?
      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!