Engine questions

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      I recently bought my Dream Car which is a 1966 convertible Cadillac
      Deville. I am young and I know a little bit about cars but I have
      some friends who are going to basically help me rebuild my engine.
      My question is – how hard will it be to rebuild the engine and how
      much money do you think its going to cost me?

      Right now the car starts up without any problems the car runs a
      little hot and some oil is leaking from somewhere.

      I basically just want the car to be in great driving shape. Thanks
      very much.

      I think its a V8 428 engine.