Hot 331-390 camshafts?

  • jvandecreek25
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      Hi. Anyone here know of a source for performance camshafts for the
      331-390 engine series? I am planning on installing my dual-quad 390
      into a light weight Studebaker street rod and would like a much more
      agressive cam than stock, I know lots of rodders ran Caddy mills
      back in the 50s and '60s and every major cam grinder back then had
      hot cams available, any experience or reccomendations regarding
      suppliers, or duration/lift/overlap ?