Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: Gomer's Sled

  • gomersinner
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
      Why am I gonna buy a 75 when I have a 79, again? All great rides start out in places like pastures, barns, old ladies' garages, etc etc etc. I got my first ride for a handfull of baseball cards when I was ten. 65 GTO w/ 389. The kid I swapped for it used it as a field car after his dad got it running and lost interest. He's kicking himself now. I joined my first car club in that ride. Like I said before I was going to swap it to a mortician for a hearse but lost interest on the way to the cat's house. The last ride I built was a 67 Ranchero with a mill ripped from the corpse of a Fox body Mustang some kid rolled when he suddenly discovered that 454 ci was too much snot for him. Believe me, dude. I know my rides and I know this kitten has something special under the rust and ripped upholstery. Thus, the definition of custom. I'm the one has to like it, and I love it.

      GregTalbott <cadillacsgalore@...> wrote:

      Man you oughta buy my 75 Coupe and leave that 79 parked inna ghetto.

      Greg

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, gomersinner
      <gomersinner@y...> wrote:
      > I did manage to get one pic uploaded to the photos section before
      the storage space maxed out. Time for some house cleaning?

      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
      ~ Benjamin Franklin