Gomer's Sled

  • gomersinner
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
      I did manage to get one pic uploaded to the photos section before the storage space maxed out. Time for some house cleaning?

      Anyway, I have a Photobucket account and find it really handy for stuff like this. Here's a few of the pics I took just today. Likely tomorrow or Sunday I'll get pics of the mill for you.

      17.jpg15.jpg16.jpg11.jpg8.jpg5.jpg1.jpg6.jpg4.jpg

      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
      ~ Benjamin Franklin

    • GregTalbott
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
        Man you oughta buy my 75 Coupe and leave that 79 parked inna ghetto.

        Greg

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, gomersinner
        <gomersinner@y...> wrote:
        > I did manage to get one pic uploaded to the photos section before
        the storage space maxed out. Time for some house cleaning?

        > Anyway, I have a Photobucket account and find it really handy for
        stuff like this. Here's a few of the pics I took just today. Likely
        tomorrow or Sunday I'll get pics of the mill for you.

        > "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        > ~ Benjamin Franklin

      • gomersinner
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
          Why am I gonna buy a 75 when I have a 79, again? All great rides start out in places like pastures, barns, old ladies' garages, etc etc etc. I got my first ride for a handfull of baseball cards when I was ten. 65 GTO w/ 389. The kid I swapped for it used it as a field car after his dad got it running and lost interest. He's kicking himself now. I joined my first car club in that ride. Like I said before I was going to swap it to a mortician for a hearse but lost interest on the way to the cat's house. The last ride I built was a 67 Ranchero with a mill ripped from the corpse of a Fox body Mustang some kid rolled when he suddenly discovered that 454 ci was too much snot for him. Believe me, dude. I know my rides and I know this kitten has something special under the rust and ripped upholstery. Thus, the definition of custom. I'm the one has to like it, and I love it.