Foul odor

  • Will
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      I have a foul, spolied egg smell when I turn on the vent. What is causing this and how do I get rid off it?

      Will

    • hottrod the man behind the wheel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        You did not say what year your car was but if it is
        new enough to have a catalytic converter, you probably
        have a leak in the exhaust behind the converter, and
        the air intake is sucking in the fumes.

        hottrod

        http://vote.yahoo.com