Re: Digest Number 502

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2 9:16 AM
      It seems from everyones response and a few websites out there that
      sliding the money into the 500ci would be the best choice with
      efficiency and power band with less time and money etc etc etc
      etc.. ... So i should pull this unit out have it worked at the
      machine shop and change the cam and lifters and springs and have the
      heads remaned etc ? So what would be the best combo on the cam etc
      with stock heads ?

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, wlucke@s...