Looking for front fenders for 68 Sedan De Ville

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      Lots of help out there looking for some more... I need both a driver
      side and passenger side front fender for my 68 caddy. Looking for the
      best shape possible within driving range of Portsmouth NH. Mine are
      rotten behind the rear of the tires on both sides.

      Secondly has anyone ever put a aftermarket stereo system in a same
      year car, or now why when my key is in the access. or back posstion
      my car is only circulating 3.4 volts to the ingition harness. But
      when the car is started I am then put at 12 volts?